Anyone with the Kona EV Ultimate Help me out?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #165656 Reply
    James cheer

Hi decided im going to have another look at the Kona EV but I’m trying to find out if it has electric folding mirrors or if i can even fold it in manually I’ve looked on the online but i cant seem to find the answer ideally need to know as I park outside my partners who lives on a main road and have lost a few wing mirrors to cars that like to get a little to close.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #166026 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

nvm double post

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY22

#166025 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

Rene, I had to go in the car to check, but the armrests in the Kona are padded not hard plastic.

I actually am fine with hard plastics, as long as they’re decently textured and not somewhere where i constantly touch – which is sadly the case in the Kona (the “elbow rest” in the door).

That’s hard plastic.

well my definition of hard plastic is it’s solid. I actually have a Kona, and the bit you’re pointing to is definitely soft, but maybe you have some other definition of what hard and soft is?

Sure.

Listen to the sound.

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY22

#166030 Reply
    Intranicity
    Participant

Glad you’re relying on videos, rather than listening to owners, maybe the uk model has different specs, but it’s certainly not hard like in that video. I’d stick with the ID3 and not even bother with the Kona, you deserve it!!!

Previous Motability Cars
    2006 - 2009 Skoda Superb VR6 2.0tdi
    2009 - 2012 Citroen C5 2.0tdi VTR Nav
    2012 - 2015 Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci tekna
    2015 - 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0tdi Titanium X
    2018 - 2021 BMW 220d X drive 2 Series Active Luxury
    2021- Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE

#166031 Reply
    Jim

Rene, sorry you are misled by the review, on a UK model that section is soft touch.  Don’t be too swayed by ‘independent’ reviews, specially ones done by German reviewers.  Try it for yourself, then decide which is best for you – both are good cars.

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Anyone with the Kona EV Ultimate Help me out?
Your information: