Anyone know why you are unable to add options to mercedes orders

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rox 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #117710 Reply

DDSIMMON1

Tried to order a Mercedes a class 220d, I was told I can not add any options. Does anybody know why this is

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #117712 Reply

file28
    Participant

who said no options merc or mob ops?

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#117714 Reply

DDSIMMONS1

Mercedes said yesterday

#117715 Reply

file28
    Participant

i would have thought options would be ok as its your money you would be spending

but mercedes usually only offer packs of options not individual

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#117716 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The packs are classed as a trim line not an option so you can only choose the cars listed as they have the packs added to the description.

#117719 Reply

DDSIMMONS1

Thanks

#117724 Reply

martino

because its mercades i dont think they let you ,

all the so called prestege car companys are very similay like that you dont really get any gadget or extras  you dont get much for your money , compared to a standard car company like vw. im not saying they are bad or i dont like them the A/P for what you get in list equipment , but its ok because yor leaseing one of our mercades or bmw.

i have had two new mercades in my life they are nothing great.

wait and see ill end up my next car ill pick a merc

#117728 Reply

DDSIMMONS1

BMW and Audi let you , it seems a bit silly

#117794 Reply

Elliot
    Participant

It’s the way Mercedes work. The trim lines are classed as being a different model.

#117849 Reply

rox
    Participant

Adaptive cruise comes on no trim levels and only as part of a driving pack, when you look at the car specs and build them so that is the problem you cannot add those packs so i have heard but i did not even both calling to ask they was off my list as they was to much with that and the ap they wanted..

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Anyone know why you are unable to add options to mercedes orders

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: