Any Renault Dealers on here?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  72 dudes 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #119084 Reply

OscarOne

Hi,

I wondered whether there maybe a Renault dealer in here that could do me a deal, help me with ordering a Koleos.

Sadly, my calls and emails thus far have all be ignored so, thought to put out on here.
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #119087 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Hi, I wondered whether there maybe a Renault dealer in here that could do me a deal, help me with ordering a Koleos. Sadly, my calls and emails thus far have all be ignored so, thought to put out on here. Thanks in advance.

To be honest, I am not aware of any car dealers on here, Renault or otherwise.

Perhaps if you can let us know where abouts you are located (city or county), other members may be able to recommend a Renault dealer near to you, or know of ones who give a good service?

#119089 Reply

Annb
    Participant

Same here wanted a Ford no deals hope you get a deal

#119090 Reply

Menorca Mike

Big Dave their has been bmw and mini dealers on here

#119096 Reply

72 dudes

@Menorca Mike.

The Koleos is amazing value last time I looked.

However, Renault have or are about to withdraw it from sale so I guess it will be soon down to whatever stock is left at the dealerships.

Could be some bargain APs out there soon though, often what happens on run out models.

It’s a big beast though so probably not the most economical auto diesel out there.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Any Renault Dealers on here?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: