Alfa Romeo tonale

• Creator
    Topic
  • #159133 Reply
    Coral Winship

Hi all just been on live chat with motability they have told me that this car is coming on the scheme this summer ie next 3 months

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #159134 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Really! I was under the impression that Alfa had delayed the START of production for a year, now mid 2022.

#159135 Reply
    Coral Winship

Yer that’s what I thought to but he said it’s on track and confirmed just waiting on prices and specs

#159138 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Well it certainly would be a surprise to have a car join the scheme that was not in production. I know we are suffering delivery delays but that would take it to a whole new level.

#159139 Reply
    Coral Winship

It was live chat I talked to he also said the new Renault arkana will be out on the scheme to in the summer

#159140 Reply
    Brydo

Carol, unfortunately, you can take what motability agents say with a large pinch of salt.

#159151 Reply
    joss

The Alfa Romeo Tonale won’t enter production until early in 2022, with its planned launch later this year pushed back by several months. from Autocar 

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#159154 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Unlikely, I reckon, especially since they’ve now pulled the Giulietta and the sadly missed Giulia. WHY didn’t I order  one when I had the chance?!

#159165 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Motability agents have access to a list of cars that are being considered for the scheme (dependent on a number of factors including what deals they can get), but only a proportion of them ever make it. I was told in Q1 that the Mercedes EQA and Toyota Highlander were on this list (I posted the info on here at the time). Neither has made it. The EQA was still on the ‘potential’ list quite recently (may still be for all I know) but the Toyota Highlander was deemed ‘not to meet the schemes criteria’ so was removed from the list. I strongly suspect that this is a similar scenario. It may appear when it’s released but it may not.

#159265 Reply
    Rene

Lovely looking car this, hadn’t actually heard of this before.

Not much known about it though, or am i missing the obvious? I’m sceptical that you’ll get to order a car within the next three months that hasn’t even been properly revealed yet.

Certainly keeping an eye out though, as SUVs go, that’s a pretty tasty looking one, at least judging by the concept pictures.

It’s a competitor to the Arona, T-Roc etc though, isn’t it? As in, considerably smaller than Tiguan, Ateca etc?

#159335 Reply
    Noel
    Participant

It looks very nice, much like its big brother the Stelvio,

It’s going to be a FIAT 500X / JEEP Renegade underpinnings, with a posh coat over the top!

Would I have one?, OH YES!!

#159337 Reply
    Tim

What’s the pronunciation of tonale?

#159338 Reply
    Noel
    Participant

TOE NAIL?? haha

#159341 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

TOE NAIL?? haha

Could well be, given that VW has the Toe Rag 😂

#159342 Reply
    Tim

I’m sure it’s Uber Italian sounding but I can’t read it any other way 😂

#159396 Reply
    Fastbike1000
    Participant

TOE NAIL?? haha

The first thing I would do is stick a bit of tape over the name badge.

Otherwise I’ll be yelling at everybody ITS A TONALE.

#159400 Reply
    struth
    Participant

its same meaning as tonal in english if that helps lol

my mate has an alfa. its a lovely motor

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Reply To: Alfa Romeo tonale
Your information: