Advice required from the girls on the forum.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #129449 Reply
    Brydo

Christmas is just around the corner and I’m looking for advice on what I should get Mrs Brydo as a gift. Like so many people across the world she has struggled to cope with this pandemic so I would like to cheer her up if I can. I am her carer so I try to do this as much as possible through ” normal” times but as we all know we are not in normal times.

I am actually hopeless at picking gifts, actually useless, so any advice you can give would be of great help.

Full disclosure, if I lived to 100 I don’t think I would understand woman lol guys are so much simpler to understand.

Budget, the skies the limit, anything under £50, I did say I was Scottish didn’t l lol.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #129452 Reply
    joss
    Participant

I might live in Yorkshire, But I am of Scottish birth. So on that basis I am doubly screwed.

I would help if you told us what she likes, interests etc etc

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#129457 Reply
    Brydo

Joss she likes woman things, I hope that helps lol

She likes to dress nice, likes perfume and googles lots of stuff, so maybe a new phone.

She has great taste hence she picked me.

She spends a lot of time at home but I just got her new PJ’s.

This is why I need help.

#129459 Reply
    Farid Miah

Brydo,

I always find jewellery always cheers my wife up no end.

Last time I bought some from here…good quality and not too expensive.

http://www.hotdiamonds.co.uk

All the best

Farid

#129461 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

i was fortunate my late wife loved swarovski animals and each year they would do a special annual edition so that solved my xmas dilema for many years. and it turns out they were quite a good investment as they sold for much more than i paid for them. i have kept a couple that were particularly sentimental.

#129465 Reply
    Brydo

Thanks for your input guys.

#129473 Reply
    Martinod

Does not matter what you get her the thought that counts.

sorry what that means is

does not matter what you get her , it depends what mood she’s in as to weather  it’s a good gift or not (a hoover cause yous need one is not a good idea)

#129474 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Mrs W has particular rules when it comes to presents. Nothing with a plug on, and always enclose the receipt so she can take it back and get what she really wants, which she didn’t tell me at the time.

#129475 Reply
    Brydo

On the hoover subject Martino’s I love it when I get tools, the kids will say “why don’t you want a real present” and I explain tools are a real present. As I do all the cooking and cleaning a hoover would be OK for me, our dyson must be ten years old.

#129477 Reply
    Brydo

Its strange that all the tips have came from the guys on the forum.

#129478 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It’s probably because being a Sunday afternoon, the women are  busy with domestic chores , not idly chattering on forums.

#129492 Reply
    Martinod

Wigwam or it’s because you find it seems to be men that do a lot of the stuff around the house so they know

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Advice required from the girls on the forum.
Your information: