A Fond Farewell

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Dragonfly 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86040 Reply
    BigB

As my wife’s health has deteriorated to the extent she is no longer able to leave home, I no longer need boot capacity to carry a mobility scooter and wheelchair and therefore have decided to return our Honda CRV EX to Motability. When I spoke to Motability they were very understanding and extremely helpful, they will be refunding the balance of the AP, waived the £250 cancellation and explained I would lose the GCB (Which I already knew). The girl then transferred me across to RSA to sort out my letter stating there were no claims made whilst I was with them.

Next week I downsize to a Honda Civic, it has a 1.5 litre turbo engine which produces more bhp and torque than the two litre I am returning but the fuel consumption should be much improved.

Good bye and enjoy your informed debates, take care all.

BigB signing off.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #86041 Reply
    Russ

Good luck to you both.

#86042 Reply
    JS

Your more than welcome here anytime Bigb.

#86044 Reply
    joss
    Participant

Take care BigB sorry to hear your wife’s heath deteriorated. We wish you all the best. Take care.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#86045 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Best of luck BigB, sorry to hear about your wife, sometimes we forget how ill some people are. We post articles and comments and have a bit of banter but in the background there are real people suffering.

All the best for the future but remember just because you don’t have a motability car it doesn’t mean you can’t post we all have opinions we can offer and experience is invaluable so please don’t be a stranger.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#86046 Reply
    POPS

Can I add my best wishes to those posted above BigB. Pop into off topic from time to time if you feel the need to chat.

#86052 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

Sorry to hear your wife is not doing so good, take care of yourselves, no need to be a stranger.

#86053 Reply
    SaintsMan

Sorry to hear about your wife, take care of her and yourself.

#86061 Reply
    Confusicated
    Participant

Sorry to see you go. Wishing you both well.

Current Motability car: Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist.

Previous Mota cars:
    2013-16 Ford Focus estate petrol auto. AP £95. No adaptations.
    2016-19 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto. AP £795 inc. basic hoist.

#86062 Reply
    Dragonfly

Take care of your wife and be gentle with yourself.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: A Fond Farewell

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: