£900 GCB + £500 discount a Tiguan r-line for £349 my-o-my where do I sign?

This topic contains 117 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Elly 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #105728 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Really £349 for a mid £30,000 SUV, unbelievable but what do we do, do we sign up now and get the lesser GCB or do we leave it till the end of Q2 and hope it takes longer than six months to get delivered.

If its coming across as if I’m a bit tight, that’s because I am lol.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107149 Reply

Jonathon

Brydo, I assumed mp was a payable option based on a previous thread, regardless I’m happy with the colour we chose tungsten silver as white seems very common

#107154 Reply

Winston

I think it’s only Volvo at the moment  who are trying to rip people off with charging for metallic paint!

good choice! My friend has it in that colour! I’m sure you’ll love it 🙌🏻

#107162 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Jonathan I was hoping you had got the special white free as it is an option for us.

#107163 Reply

Steve

Tungsten silver is a beautiful colour really suits the Tiguan. Yes I agree white is very common and Chavvy.

#107164 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I think the white looks just fine, as does the black IMHO.

#107167 Reply

Winston

White = Chavvy? 🙈🤣🤣

Maybe with some go faster stripes, lowered suspension , Gold wheels , back seats full of McDonald’s empties and an exhaust that resembles the barrel from a challenger tank lol

but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that and not everyone can pull off a white car 🤔😉😎🤣

Neds up here ( what you’s call chavs ) almost never have white cars, they never have white anything 🤣

ive had 3 white cars in a row now , next time I’ll hopefully get a change 👍🏻

#107170 Reply

Anneka

My sister said the white tiggy was chavy but she has always called me a chav and girl racer so I’ll take that lol.
    But once she saw mine she was like it’s not so bad after all and she thinks it carries its features more than the darker colours she has seen but she would still have a blk or grey lol

#107176 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Even the “New” top of the range looks great in white

Hot new 296bhp 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan R spotted testing

The upcoming Volkswagen Tiguan R has been spied winter testing, with a 2020 launch on the cards
    The reveal of the new Volkswagen Tiguan R nears closer, and our spy photographers have spotted an undisguised prototype testing ahead of its 2020 reveal.

Volkswagen has steadily been expanding its performance SUV line-up, with this new Tiguan R following the recently-launched T-Roc R into the showrooms.

The hot Tiguan R’s styling cues fall in line with the other halo VWs like the Golf R and the T-Roc R. At the front, a deep front bumper features a full-width air dam, while sitting behind the alloy wheels are enlarged brake discs gripped by blue calipers. A black rear valance features quad tailpipes, and above it sits a large rear spoiler on the top of the hatch lid.

This new model also appears to feature the full R spec front bumper rather than the R-Line item used on the earlier prototype, and sports a different set of wheels too.

Inside, expect a comparable level of equipment to a well-specced Tiguan R-Line, with a pair of leather-trimmed sports seats, a sports steering wheel, a panoramic sunroof, a digital instrument cluster, an eight-inch infotainment screen and a premium audio system all coming as standard. Potential optional extras will include a tow-bar and three-zone climate control, while like the T-Roc R, the Tiguan R is unlikely to be offered with a Performance Pack, as you’d find on the outgoing Golf R.

Volkswagen’s new Tiguan R will be powered by the same 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine as its Cupra-badged sibling, the Ateca. It’s primed to produce 296bhp and 400Nm of torque, sent through all four wheels via a seven-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox. This should enable the Tiguan R to accelerate from 0-62mph in around five seconds.

Adaptive suspension, uprated performance brakes and a choice of alloy wheels will also likely feature, along with a sophisticated traction control system.

#107180 Reply

Mike

Brydo I can’t see any difference ? Looks same shape to me !

#107181 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Haha Mike as we know VW dont do major changes, “if it’s not broke dont fix it”

#107182 Reply

Mike

I’m told Paige and Finn will win love island Brydo

#107183 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

WRONG thread Mike !

#107185 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

We’ve got to get ways to keep you informed wigwam, it will soon be over ahhhhh what a shame.

#107186 Reply

Mike

I will miss it Brydo

#107188 Reply

Anneka

I hope Paige & Finn win or Mike & Pricsella however it’s spelt lol

As for the new Tiguan can’t  see much of a change looks slightly photo shopped to the front end.

#107380 Reply

Phaedra
    Participant

Had a quick look at and sit in a Tiguan this afternoon, quite nice!.

Looking at the boot it looks a lot smaller that mu current Yeti (width and length) but a quick measure with the walking stick showed it was the same width so that’s another tick box ticked 🙂

Being just over 6′ 5″ and with mobility problems I was quite impressed on the amount of headroom and ease of getting in/out.  Pity my local dealer wouldn’t do anything on the AP or offer any freebies!, if the new Kuga isn’t available in a couple of months or so it looks like I’ll be getting the train to JCT in Wakefield!.

There's room for all God's creatures, right next to the mash and gravy 🙂

#107381 Reply

Philjb

The usual thing is to bring out a performance model when a product is coming to the end of its run?

so is there a completely new or facelift model on the way I wonder.

#107382 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Phaedra I don’t think you could go wrong with the Tiguan, its a really solid performing SUV and the tech is brilliant.

As we know, all to well, anything can happen on motability, and usually does, so try and have a couple of choices, at least.

#107383 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/tiguan/107571/new-2022-volkswagen-tiguan-set-for-radical-new-look-pictures

There is a new Tiguan coming out in 2022 totally new shape, not just a tweek.

#107385 Reply

Winston

That’s just an artists impression of how one might look im afraid , it’s not from VW or any other legitimate source

that particular drawing is a couple of years old  so as Donald Trump would say it’s “Fake News” 🤣

there will obv be new facelifts and ultimately a mk3 model in the years to come

but that’s not it lol

#107392 Reply

Des Futcher

Hi  new to this forum so please bare with me but I can’t seem to find this deal anywhere ? Also on these cash contribution do they keep your cash back from motability ?

#107401 Reply

roly
    Participant

The £900 Good Condition Bonus is what you’d receive when handing back a Motability car after the maximum 5 year lease.

The £500 discount is an offer by specific VW dealers. Not sure if it is still available.

#107403 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

That’s correct roly and, as far as I’m aware, the deal is still on.

#107427 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Brydo, have you decided yet?

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#107435 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Wayne I used to be indecisive but now I’m not so sure lol.

@wmc has made me feel bad about not getting a hybrid so I am playing a waiting game for the time being.

Of course its likely the Tiguan AP will double and there will be no suitable hybrid on the scheme but wmc has said he will cover any of my out of pocket expenses lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 117 total)
Reply To: £900 GCB + £500 discount a Tiguan r-line for £349 my-o-my where do I sign?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: