2 years left on lease is it too early to look lol

• Creator
    Topic
    mitch
    Participant

i am just about to get the first year service on my nissan juke hybrid.

i dont know if its a sign of dissatisfaction but i do find myself constantly looking at what else is out there.

theres nothing wrong with the juke in fact the mpg is excellant between 50 and 60mpg. and more importantly its comfortable.

i am torn about electric though the infrastructure around here isnt great and i cant do home charging. so i am restricted to hybrids if i want decent mpg.

i have to say theres nothing that excites at the moment.

anyone know of anything in the pipeline that may get the juices flowing??

at the moment it looks like the best i can hope for is the juke hybrid n-sport will come on the scheme the teckna has recently.

i do have to say the ioniq 6 will get a test drive although i am dubious i can get in/out comfortably.

ap needs to be sub 2k but fortunately i am on wpms an get a £660 grant towards an auto.

any ideas.

electric has to be 250+ range that way i only have to charge fortnightly.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

There is very little on the scheme at the moment and probably lesser amount from when you ordered and collected your Juke, which I remember as if it were yesterday 🙂

AP’s also seem to be rising each quarter for petrol/hybrids, whils’t at the same time, the AP for EV’s is falling!

Two years is a long time with how things are going and unless your considering an early termination, stick with what you have.

mickyarmy
        Participant

At least you have transport to get around ,

DumfriesDik
          Participant

Never too early to look!! I do the same, to get a feel of how the prices are going if nothing else!!

VW ID3 Max is my DD

Phaedra
            Participant

I’m only 5 months into this lease and I’m also still looking around!.

Enyaq drives ok and I’m certainly going to stay with an EV but I don’t know if it’s just the bad experience with my dealer or the various things that annoy me with the cars software that makes me feel I wouldn’t miss it if I changed it tomorrow!.

Hopefully in 2+ years time I’ll be able to find something with a 300+ miles Winter range that I can fit into!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

DumfriesDik
              Participant

find something with a 300+ miles Winter range

Pigs might fly! Although the ID4 must be pretty close by now?

If you can find an EV that can do it, it’ll not be on the scheme £££££.

I’d love to be wrong of course!! 😂

VW ID3 Max is my DD

Phaedra
                Participant

Me too, the Enyaq is supposed to be 329 (all things being perfect) but in reality it was around 220 during Jan-March and that was just cold not freezing.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

MickC
                  Participant

@mitch nowt wrong with window shopping.

Kjid5
                    Participant

Cannot fault the my24 model ID5 everything is superb. Would I upgrade to Harmon kardon next time ? Yes. Probably. But driving wise everything has been fixed, ID4 similar from what I’ve read.

Phaedra
                      Participant

Don’t be fooled by the Harman Kardon name, it’s the same system and components they use in the Enyaq and Audi e-Tron.  The subwoofer is almost inaudible the way it’s installed, it’s a cheap Chinese speaker in a plastic box buried in the boot.

For details see here,  https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/update-on-subwoofer-sound-system-quality/

Kjid5
                        Participant

Aahh! Good to know thanks @phaedra I did see your original post on this in the Enyaq when I was still choosing between the ID5/enyaq/q4 I hadn’t realised it hadn’t been sorted yet. That’s really disappointing to hear I know the sound system was very important to you.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.